Help PathWays PA Give Thanks Throughout the Rest of the Year!
While we always encourage monetary donations, you can give to PathWays PA in a variety of ways while shopping for other people on your list.
- On Black Friday, consider buying some gender neutral baby clothes for one of the many children we work with! New (unused) baby clothes, socks, and hats are always appreciated, especially as the weather gets colder.
- On Small Business Saturday, think about purchasing a children's book at a local bookstore for one of our families.
- On Cyber Monday (or whenever you shop online), do your shopping through AmazonSmile or iGive so that a portion of your purchase goes directly to PathWays PA. (PS - if you sign up for iGive as a new customer before December 15 and try the free iGive button before February 15, PathWays PA will get $5 automatically - you don't even have to make a purchase!)
- On Giving Tuesday, make that donation to PathWays PA and ask your friends to do the same!
Of course, you don't need to confine your giving to one day of the holiday season. PathWays PA is open year-round to help women, children, and families, and our need is year-round as well. Here is a list of the items that we always need:
- Welcome kits for moms, children (for boys and girls, age groups 2-4 years and 4-6 years) and babies (boys and girls). If you are interested in donating a welcome kit, email Fran for more information!
- Feminine hygiene products
- Full-size toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, deodorant, body lotion, etc.)
- Diapers and wipes (all sizes needed)
- New (unused) baby clothes, socks, hats, etc. (gender-neutral appreciated)
- Baby proofing materials (drawer locks, electrical socket covers, etc.)