Philadelphia Workshop on Medicare, Medicaid, and the Insurance Marketplace
Join us this Thursday, September 26th 10:00 AM for an informative workshop.
You'll learn about:
- New rights and protections for folks with private health insurance.
- New benefits for Medicare recipients and changes to Medicare Advantage
- What the new insurance marketplace is and how to sign up for coverage
- What Medicaid expansion could mean for Pennsylvania
- Latest updates from Harrisburg and DC
- PLUS there will be plenty of time for your questions
PHAN is proud to be presenting at this workshop put together by our friends at the Philadelphia Unemployment Project.
Join: Thursday, September 26th at 10:00 AM at the Philadelphia Council AFL-CIO office, 22 South 22nd Street, Philadelphia.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
(For more information call the Philadelphia Unemployment Project at 215-557-0822)