Apply for Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses-Deadline Extended to March 22!
10,000 Small Businesses is a program designed for small business owners who have a business poised for growth. The program provides two district components:
- Business and Management Education through the Community College of Philadelphia
- Access to Small Business Loans through local partners, the Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation (PIDC) and the Community First Fund.
- Owner or co-owner of a business
- Business in operation for at least two years
- Business revenues between $150,000 and $4 million
- Minimum of at least four employees, including the owner
Learn more and apply here