Do you know your Consumer Rights? Reach out for HELP
Not sure if you need a lawyer?
Call HELP: MLP to see if you qualify for free legal help with your housing, utilities, public benefits, credit, or debt problem.
1. Stopped answering your phone because of collectors?
2. Received bills for something you already paid?
3. Found an error on your credit report?
4. Been denied a loan modification for your home?
5. Been denied public benefits?
Intake Hours: Tuesdays: 9-5 Call: (610) 497-7395 or, e-mail Jordan anytime at: email@example.com
More information can be found on our website: www.helpmlp.org
Health, Education, and Legal Assistance Project A Medical-Legal Partnership at Widener University School of Law (HELP: MLP) Community Hospital
2600 W. 9th Street Chester, Pennsylvania 19013