National Disability Institute Free Webinar Series
This year, they've partnered with Acorda Therapeutics again to bring you another great Financial Wellness webinar series. National Disability Institute's Financial Wellness Series sponsored by Acorda Therapeutics is a FREE 6-part series that will address financial, tax and public benefits topics for people living with multiple sclerosis (MS), their families and care teams.
The webinar series will include six free 90-minute programs online, each beginning at 3pm ET on select Wednesdays through December 2012. Visit www.realeconomicimpact.org/financialwellness to learn more about each webinar and to register today!
- September 5, 2012 - Being Money Smart
- September 26, 2012 - Prolonging Work - Supports To Keep You On The Job
- October 17, 2012 - Social Security Disability Insurance - The Impact of Work on Benefits
- November 7, 2012 - Supplemental Security Income - The Impact of Work on Benefits
- November 28, 2012 - Favorable Tax Provisions for Individuals with Disabilities
- December 19, 2012 - Saving and Investing - For Workers and For Individuals on Public Benefits