- The Austin Disaster Relief Network pledges to meet immediate needs and to work long-term to rebuild in Texas.
- The Texas Diaper Bank provides diapers and other items to families in Texas.
- The SPCA of Texas is taking many animals affected by the storm.
- Organizacion Latina de Trans en Texas is supporting trans people who are often not safe in shelter environments.
- The Hurricane Irma Community Recovery Fund will support grassroots organizations as they help vulnerable communities recover.
- Support the Girls will donate bras and hygiene products to the homeless, including those affected by natural disasters.
- The Jacksonville Humane Society is working to support animals, including those injured or abandoned during the storm.
- United for Puerto Rico was created specifically to help victims recover in the wake of recent hurricanes.
- The Center for Popular Democracy has a Hurricane Maria community relief fund.
- USVI Recovery is the official site of the Virgin Islands recovery.
- The Global Giving Hurricane Irma Relief Fund pays for emergency supplies like food, water, and medicine in addition to longer-term recovery assistance to help residents recover and rebuild in the US and Caribbean.
- GreaterGood.org supports people, pets, and the planet, which includes hurricane response.
- UNICEF Mexico is accepting donations to help children affected by the earthquake.
- Brigada de Rescate Topos are volunteers who provide disaster relief in Mexico.