If you're looking for ways to help, we've compiled a list of organizations working in the region. Please investigate the organizations for yourself before deciding to donate. Also, please remember that years of recovery will require years of funding. You may want to consider making a small recurring gift to relief work. Finally, please be sure to talk to your legislators about supporting survivors and finding ways to address the many impacts of climate change.
- The Austin Disaster Relief Network pledges to meet immediate needs and to work long-term to rebuild in Texas.
- The Texas Diaper Bank provides diapers and other items to families in Texas.
- The SPCA of Texas is taking many animals affected by the storm.
- Organizacion Latina de Trans en Texas is supporting trans people who are often not safe in shelter environments.
- NPR has a list of organizations here.
- CNN's "Impact Your World" has vetted several organizations for donations.