By volunteering only 3 - 4 hours a week during tax season, you alone can return over $30,000
to local working families. Last year, volunteer preparers with PathWays PA assisted more than 2,800 individuals and families in Greater Philadelphia, Delaware and Camden Counties. Together, we brought back over $4 million in tax refunds to our local communities. This year, we hope to reach more families than ever - and we need your help! No tax experience is required; free IRS-certified tax training is provided.
- Tax Preparers and Quality Reviewers:
- Receive free training and become an IRS certified preparer
- Commit to a set schedule of 3 or more hours each week during tax season to assist our tax clients. (January 26-April 15th)
- Prepare federal and state returns.
- Review returns prepared by other volunteers to ensure accuracy
- Work with a wide variety of clients from all walks of life.
- Available Hours: Weekdays 10 am-8pm, Saturdays 9am - 3pm
- Greet clients, conduct a preliminary review of their documentation, and direct them to appropriate certified preparers.
- Volunteer Standards of Conduct online training required.
Interested in PathWays PA blog posts on similar topics?