From our friends at the National Partnership for Women and Families
- $500,000 from the Women’s Bureau to states that want to study paid leave policies
- DOL is commissioning new research on paid leave in CA, NJ and RI and new research on impacts of paid leave.
- Presidential directive to federal agencies on workplace flexibility, identifying best practices and establishing a right to request for federal workers
- DOL know-your-rights tool on pregnancy discrimination
- Call on Congress to pass the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Establishing a business group on innovative family friendly practices
- And more below on STEM, Childcare, etc.