Here are some of the revenue proposals that are floating around the Legislature:
- Approving Medicaid Expansion in Pennsylvania
- Enacting a 5% severance tax on natural gas extraction
- Creating a tax on smokeless tobacco and/or raising the cigarette tax
To take action: Decide what you want your legislators to do. Use the script below to call Governor Corbett (717-787-2500) and your legislators (http://bit.ly/PALegislator2014)
- My name is .
- I am a constituent and am calling you regarding the state budget. I would like you to (raise new revenue/cut funding for programs) because .
- Here is what I think you should (cut/do to raise revenue): .