On Friday, May 30 from 9:00AM-4:00PM in Harrisburg, the Pennsylvania Women and Families Economic Summit will meet and strategize with other Pennsylvanians who care about the economic equality and security of women and families to organize around the local, state and national initiatives to promote these policies.
You can be a part of the conversation to devise a coordinated state strategy to bring about the common sense policies that support women and families that we need in Pennsylvania.
- Gather all groups, advocates and committed Pennsylvanians who work on issues facing women and families in Pennsylvania.
- Provide an overview of the current state policies on women's economic equality and security, how they impact Pennsylvanians and what we can do to make them stronger.
- Help plan and strategize coordination across various groups and goals. This conversation is most valuable if the key members of each group can be coordinated.
- Educate and train new and experienced organizers on how they can best contribute, within the state and nationally, the work to promote women's economic security.
- This summit will include messaging, policy, and organizing training, as well as discussions on overall strategy for the coalition and the state of Pennsylvania, in the short term and the long term.
PathWays PA proudly partners with Keystone Progress on women's issues to help educate others and promote important goals.