Learn about how you can help feed children this summer through USDA's summer feeding programs on Wednesday, March 26 from 1:00pm - 3:30pm at Chester City Hall located at 1 Fourth Street in Chester.
- Joyce Rouba-Program Specialist, USDA, Food and Nutrition Service
- Mary Ringenberg-Education Administration Specialist, PDE
- Anne Ayella-Assistant Director for Community Relations
- Erinn Hill-Assistant Director for School and Summer Programs, Nutritional Development Services, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Andrea Garrett-Chester City Department of Parks and Recreations
Local providers will also share tips from their experience.
Please RSVP to Becca Stern at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 215-563-5848 x14, with your name, organization, and contact information, including email and phone number