Become a PHAN certified health reform trainer. There will be two trainings outside the Philadelphia area in the coming weeks:
- NorthEastern PA-Monday, January 6th from 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Location TBD
- Lehigh Valley-Tuesday, January 7th from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Location TBD
- Fill out the application for NEPA or Fill out the application for Lehigh Valley.
- Commit to the classroom training.
- Be willing to conduct at least 1 training or outreach activity per month for 12 months following your certification.
- Agree to offer your trainings free of charge (excluding the acceptance of travel reimbursements).
In order to receive PHAN certification at the end of your training, you'll need to deliver a satisfactory mock presentation that includes a Q&A. Once you've received a PHAN endorsement you can register with us to receive referrals for training opportunities or being setting up outreach events (like going to health fairs, churches, etc to talk about the new marketplace).
If you have any questions, please contact Athena Ford at PHANemail@example.com