• Employer: PathWays PA
• Position: Veterans Navigator
• Schedule/Pay Full Time + Health Benefits
• Work Location: The position is based in Ridley Township, PA although travel throughout Delaware County PA is required
• Position Overview: The Veterans Navigator will help connect local Veterans with state, federal, and community resources necessary for securing employment and building financial stability. The Navigator will serve as a primary point of contact to help Veterans prepare for employment, access supportive services, and navigate education systems.
• Daily Duties: This position will include workshop facilitation, individual career coaching, case management, service referrals, business development, and community outreach.
• Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have a record of success as a Veterans case manager, social worker, program/project manager, etc. He or she must be a "team-player" with a passion for direct service and experience with workforce development Veterans preferred.
• Skills: The Navigator must be an excellent communicator with strong problem solving skills, time management skills, and a working knowledge of Veterans Issues.
• Education: Bachelors Degree required
Fax Resume and Cover Letter to 610-328-2807 - Attention: LD/VA/EVE
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
PathWays PA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.