Gatherings like the Pennsylvania Conference for Women play a key role in fostering the connections that help women thrive in their personal and professional lives. In addition to inspirational keynote presentations, the conference offers informational workshops with specialized tracks, a small business boot camp, a Health and Wellness Pavilion, a LinkedIn Connection Lounge, more than 20 informational workshops and networking with peers and local leaders.
This year’s keynote lineup includes:
- America Ferrera, award-winning actress
- Martha Beck , columnist for O, the Oprah Magazine and award winning life coach
- Gloria Steinem writer, lecturer, editor and women’s rights pioneer
- Tory Johnson, “Good Morning America” contributor
- Gretchen Rubin, author of the #1 New York Times and international bestseller, “The Happiness Project”