- The House voted to pass yesterday's Senate-approved tax package. It will now go on to Governor Rendell.
- The budget bill in the House right now includes spending of $27.779 billion. The Senate budget bill passed yesterday put spending at $27.84 billion.
- Some changes being reported via Twitter include $1.7 million for museum assistance (no funding under Governor's original budget), no funding for the Scotland School, and $1 million in funding for public television.
- Funding for the University of Pittsburgh is cut by $10 million, with Penn State cut by $20 million.
- Conservation and Natural Resources DCNR has $26 million in cuts.
- DCED facing $88 million in cuts.
We will try to keep you updated right here as the night goes on, but you can also follow the latest news on Twitter by searching for pabudget.